Be sure to have carts, bulk items and yard waste by the road by 6 a.m. of the service day to ensure pickup. If your service was missed, please call (850) 862-7141. All waste items (household garbage, recycling, bulk waste and yard waste) must be placed curbside in front of each property, not across the street or combined with a neighbor's waste, in order for it to be picked up.
- Bulk items Monday
- Household garbage Tuesday and Friday
- Recycling Tuesday
- Yard waste Friday (tree limbs, leaves, lawn clippings, etc.)
- Leaves/lawn clippings and small twigs must be canned or bagged and shall not weigh in excess of 50 lbs. per container or bundle.
- Tree limbs must be stacked and shall not be in excess of 6 feet in length or 4 inches in diameter. (Items larger than these specifications require a special pickup and charges may apply. Please call (850) 862-7141 for pricing and to schedule a pickup.)
- Total volume per each yard waste service day shall not exceed 2 cubic yards - approximately the amount that can be placed in the bed of a standard pickup truck. If total volume exceeds these specifications, the remainder will be picked up on the next scheduled yard waste service day.
- If you receive a notification tag, your yard waste may not meet the requirements. Please call (850) 862-7141 for more information.
- New Years Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day